KillzoneFlashlights.com EVVA 18650 Cell Review
KillzoneFlashlights.com is offering the EVVA 18650 lithium-ion cell. It’s a great button top cell, with good capacity. Read on for the data!
Here’s a link to the KillzoneFlashlights.com EVVA 18650 Cell product page.
These cells are currently $13.99 at KillzoneFlashlights.com.
These cells perform as they should.
These cells came to me in a bigger package, but within the hunting light package, these cells had a 2-up plastic box case.
Not much to report! These cells are built like a good protected 18650 should be!
I measure these 18650 cells at 21mm x 70.5mm. Much longer than an actual “18650” of course!
I’ve tried to keep the scales similar, so over time the charts will be generally comparable.
This is a new section, and I added it just because I think it’s interesting. “Bounce back” is what the cell voltage does when the cell rests after a discharge. Interestingly, after heavy discharge rates, the cell bounces back higher. This corresponds to a discharge amount of less energy, and does mean that there’s energy left in the cell. So if I selected the cell with the highest bounce back (ie the cell that was discharged at the highest current), then discharged it to 2.8V at 0.2A, I’d still find that there was a lot of energy still in the cell.
These are good cells that perform like they should, and it’s a nice inclusion in the hunting light package. As they are bare from KillzoneFlashlights.com, $13.99 is a bit expensive.
- These cells were provided by KillzoneFlashlights.com for review. I was not paid to write this review.
- This content originally appeared at zeroair.org. Please visit there for the best experience!
- For flashlight-related patches, stickers, and gear, head over to PhotonPhreaks.com!
- Use my amazon.com referral link if you’re willing to help support making more reviews like this one!
- Please support me on Patreon! Feeding flashlights is expensive! And funding Fun Fund Friday even more so. I deeply appreciate your support!
1 thought on “KillzoneFlashlights.com EVVA 18650 Cell Review”
Pingback: KillzoneFlashlights.com Hunting Light Flashlight Review – ZeroAir Reviews